We hope you are all safe and well.
We have one last Parent Council Meeting for this school year and we hope you’ll be able to join us online. Details to join the meeting will be provided by your class reps by email closer to the date.
Parent Council Meeting #4, COVID edition
All Hawthorne parents are welcome to join the meeting!
Thursday, May 28, 2020
Online meeting joining details to come
Topics to discuss:
- Finances – where do we stand with all the cancellations
- Maintaining community – how much do we want and how can we do it?
- Contributing to our community
- Next year – what can we prepare for? What are our goals?
- Hear details about next year’s plans (whatever is known now) from Mr. Quon and Ms. Culp
Hope to see you there!