Please read the letter from Dr. Eileen de Villa, Medical Officer of Health
This letter discusses:
• Advice for Travel Over March Break
• How can I help my family deal with their concerns about COVID-19?
• How can I protect myself and my family from this virus?
• Do people who have come into contact with someone who does not have COVID-19, but who was exposed to someone with COVID-19 need to take any precautions?
• What are other things that I can do for this situation?
For the latest factual information go to www.Toronto.ca/coronavirus